Saturday, March 21, 2009

AMNQ Blog Post #11

"Something silver glints in the corner of my eye. I freeze, turn around, and see it's a stick of gum."
-page 125

I REALLY think Nadira is starting to get REALLY paranoid. I mean, it's great that she is cautious but now it seems like she thinks everyone is out there to get her. Like on page 124, she's freaking out because people can "see the money through her backpack." I think that it's good that Nadira is cautious but she seems to be getting WAY to scared for no reason and that could give her unnecesary stress that she doesn't need in these hard times...

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with you
    she's a bit too paranoid for my taste, but hey, if i were alone in NY and my dad was in jail, i don't think i'd be very calm either. so with all due respect to her (and her paranoia) i think she's doing a very good job.
    :)
    ~ari

    ReplyDelete